The worlds wost nappy rash - August 30th 2009

is what Ieuan curently has, he is teething but I am convinced that this bloody nappy rash is causing him more pain than his teeth. Ran out of drapoline yesterday so sent hubby to Asda (in fact he told me he would go not me!) and he came back with Bepanthen (said did you go to the pharmacy but and he said 'ohit was closed I think I dunno - grrrrr it closes when the shop closes, by this time the shop had closed!!!) which doesnt work the same on it for us so I am taking it back later but it meant that poor Ieuan had to have Sudocreme on his bot last night. Changing him is an absolute ordeal as it is SO sore (and I mean it is raw and bleeding in parts!!) that he wont keep still and screeches when I touch him!!!Seren came over and knelt down to talk to him this morning whilst I was changing him and he was screaming, he stopped screaming and turned to listen I wonder what she said!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment