I have issues - December 20th 2009

Other than my normal baby related issues and my inability to sleep (which is why I am sat her posting about this now!)I have crushes on the most weird men!My new crush is Russell Howard the comedian, we went to see him last week, very funny but seriously there is something about him! even with his wonky eye and strange teeth!Sir Simon of Cowell, the worlds cheesiest man who shows too much chest etc but my God yes I would!Now we get seriously disturbing! Im a big CSI fan and whilst I have a big crush on Danny from CSI NY why why why why why why am I loving Grissom and Horatio?!?!?!?! I think I have a thing for powerful men (notice though I cant love Mac Taylor, they showed him semi naked once and well his neck is just too long and his chest was too pigeon like, ahhh Im so fickle!) I keep telling hubby to get into CSI at work but to be fair CSI St Helens doesnt have the same ring to it does it?!?! and tbh my hubbys sense of humour is a bit suspect too so Im not sure he as a future as a stand up (he makes me laugh but thats really not saying much as my level of humour is also slightly suspect)See how lack of sleep makes your mind wander..................

No comments:

Post a Comment