I am going to staple Serens comforter to he head - October 12th 2009

Ok maybe not her head but I am going to attach it to something she wears round her wrist, she has lost it twice in two weeks (I hasten to add hubby was in charge of the buggy both times!!!)The first time was on the day of the poo (as we now call it) where she managed to smear poo everywhere and got some on her comforter so I finally had my chance to wash it, 12 min quick wash with a ton of detergent then 20 min blast in the tumble dryer and Seren was happy again. Cue 2 hours late in the Trafford Centre I go to Holland and Barratt telling hubby I will meet him outside Currys, turn up to find Seren inconsolable and hubby looking sheepish and asking 'whats missing from the equation' so we retraced her steps I went back in the Animal store looking at the floor (super dodgy hey!) and then as a last resort looked behind the counter and ta da there it was, thank God, although I then had to ask for the bloody Corfu tea towel behind the counter as it was my daughters comforter, oh the shame!!! but on the plus side thankfully it was beautifully clean!!!Today she lost it in the park, and we had to rewalk the entire length of the park to find it again.Now I know the logical question is 'Why dont you leave their comforters at home?' but they have suddenly become majorly attached to their comforters and they come EVERYWHERE with us otherwise we have major meltdowns. When I push the buggy I seem to look down once every 1.78 seconds to check they both have both shoes on and both have their comforters, hubby wouldnt notice if they both unbuckled themselves and went shopping on their own, so maybe I will staple the comforter to his head!

No comments:

Post a Comment