My nephew got hit by a car this morning!!!!! - December 8th 2009

Spoke to my mum earlier and it turns out my poor nephew got hit by a car outside school this morning!!!!My dad dropped him off as usual, checked the road was clear for him and told him to cross, as he was pulling off he heard a bump and saw Jude had been hit by a car, apparently this car just came out of nowhere!!! luckily Jude had one foot on the kerb and was literally just putting his other foot down so he got away with grazing all down his face one arm and a poorly elbow. Thank God he was that close to the kerb it could have been a hell of a lot worse. My dad took him straight to the hospital and he was thouroughly checked over and Jude insisted on going back to school so my mum phoned and asked them to keep a close eye on him, they phoned back an hour later to ask my mum to go pick him up as he was seizing up a bit where he had been hurt and was a bit upset bless him, my dad also didnt go into work as it scared and shocked the living daylights out of him understandably!!So poor Jude is at home now with my Mum and Dad and no doubt being a bit spoilt and feeling very sorry for himself, my heart nearly stopped this morning when my mum told me, Jude has lived with us since he was 10 days old so he is like my little brother more than my nephew, he might be an 11 year old stroppy ratbag at the moment but he is such a lovely lad!

No comments:

Post a Comment