Seriously!!! - December 4th 2009

1:25am

I was just pottering round, putting things away a general sweep around before going to bed and thought that the twins had fallen asleep as it had gone so quite, so I snuck up and opened the gate and unlocked the door without making a noise and walked into.........carnage!!!My little madam had climbed up on to the top of the chest of drawers and had pulled loads down off the top of the wardrobe, she was sat on top of the chest of drawers all rosy cheeked and sweaty playing with some bookends and in amongst the carnage on the floor was the remains of a box which had had 2 babies in it!!!!!I have tided quickly and left them to it, so Seren is currently putting her twins to bed, they both gave the babies a kiss which was mega cute but Seren doesnt want Ieuan touching them and keeps yelling at him to 'share Ieuan' and giving him stern looks.I was SO mad when I walked in but they were so cute playing with their twins I caved in and we had cuddles. Seren is very gentle with her babies, Ieuan on the other hand kind of slam dunked the boy baby onto the bed and pushed him head first onto the mattress and covered him completley with a towel and pushed down on it hard whilst proclaiming 'ahhhhhhhhh baybeee'*sigh* blinkin baybeeees!


They fell asleep after another 30 mins, so I snuck in to make sure all was ok (Ieuan likes to take the matresses off the cots and Seren doesnt like to wake up on the floor) anyway Seren was asleep on the floor as her babies were in her cot!!! so I put her into bed and moved her babies to the end of the cot and recovered them. Hubby got in at 8am and asked if I had put the heating on constant as the house was like a sauna and I told him where I had found Seren so he had to sneak in and sort the boiler out as Seren had turned it up full blast and onto constant!!I woke them at 10am this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment