I would like - August 26th 2009

..........a padded house!I have just been up to change a nappy that I could smell from downstairs ( ) and witnessed my daughter climbing out of her cot first hand. I have also spent the day removing them from sofas and climbing in the window and attacking the geckho tank. Intersperesed with all this they have pulled out the dining chairs and stood on those dancing and rocking, climbing into their highchairs and balancing precariously on the trays (anyone who has an Ikea highchair will know how bad an idea that is!!) pushing each other off things and generally running riot.Hubby is off tomorrow and I am quite tempted to just sit back and let him deal with it (which I wont do otherwise we may be minus one or two children by the end of the day) just so he realises how hectic it is and how we have definatley definatley definatley outgrown our living space in this house.So I am looking for a padded house, a nanny, a cleaner, oh and a bloody good dye to cover my grey hairs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment