My dog is doing my head in - December 3rd 2009

He is slowley driving me insane!!!! we live in a terraced house, no front garden etc, straight onto the street and he sits in the window all day and barks and goes mental at everyone who walks past and god help the poor postman or anyone who puts leaflets through our letterbox (which is everyday as it is such a student area) He has just ripped the letterbox cover off because someone posted something through, yesterday he wrecked the dvd box for something I ordered (luckily it was just for hubby so not a present).We are considering getting an outside postbox to go on the wall and sealing the letterbox up yet I know he will just continue to bark at people who walk past, seriosuly I feel like just chucking him out somedays.We thought he would have got used to it by now, we have lived here for over a year (before that we lived up 3 flights of stairs so no one ever walked past our window) but he is still a ratbag!!!!!!And to add insult to injury, if he stands next to me and trumps one more time I am going to tie him to a lampost somewhere and just sponser him through the dogs trust!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment