OMFG!!!!! - November 25th 2009

I was just sat here waiting for hubby to get back with our dinner and saw stuff flying down the stairs, nothing unusual there, they are forever throwing toys downstairs when they should be in bed but on closer inspection I saw they were videos, there is a bookcase of old videos outside their room and I couldnt understand how they could reach them, as I turned the corner to go upstairs, Seren was stood at the top of the stairs - She has learnt to climb the bedroom gate!!!!We have had to bolt their door shut tonight whilst we figure something out trouble being if there is a gate at the top of the stairs she will just climb that too so it may be we have to do this everynight!!!Honestly, she just scales everything!!! any suggestions other than gaffer tape and straight jackets!!!!

Well the door is bolted, they have stopped screaming now!!When I went upstairs I put her in their room and had to go in anyway to change Ieuans nappy and she demonstrated to me how she did it (she just curls her feet around the bars and climbs!!!) Ieuan goes down the stairs on his bum but Seren just seems to think she can walk down them, plus there is no banister its just an open staircase and really steep too. I think we should move to a bungalow!!!Dog gates are not a great deal taller tbh and the way she climbs it doesnt matter if it were that much taller as she can still scale it (if that makes sense) Im not happy about the bolt on the door but its easy for us to open and Im petrified of her falling down the stairs in the middle of the night now!!Seriously, anyone wanna swap babies, I may end up having a nervous breakdown by the time they get to nursery age!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment