My poor baby was sick last night - Septembe 27th 2009

under our bed the poor thing, dragged him downstairs and he was sick all over the living room, so I took him outside where he gagged and made a reall big burpy noise (this was at 3am) which echoed all round the street, bet my neighbours thought it was me if they looked out. Hubby cleaned up the sick and we left him downstairs being sick with hubby going up and down to clean it up and make sure he was ok. He seems fine today though!Obviously I am talking about my original baby Alfie, the names I was calling him at 3am I wouldnt have called the babies thats for sure!!! Hubby and I have come to an agreement, I deal with baby sick he deals with mutley sick, I cant cope with dog sick/poo etc he cant cope with baby emissions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment