Things I have taught them for my own amusement - Novembe 19th 2009

So as some of my MTW mum fiends may have witnessed at the mm2, I taught Ieuan and Seren how to do the hokey cokey, as well as dingle dangle scarecrow, mainly as it amuses me!!This week I have now taught them to high five each other (they have high fived me for ages) and also to put their fingers to their lips and say 'shhhh' and then tap their ears for listen, then I 'BOO' them!!! and they now 'BOO' each other ahhhhh hours of fun.They are also now obsessed with their own and each others belly buttons thanks to me tooWhat to do next hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................

we do heads shoulders knees and toes too, but for some reason they go straight from heads to toes and then when we get to eyes and ears and mouth and nose, well they just stick their fingers up their noses!!!!


we do round and round the garden but I think Ieuan tickling Seren would cause her to break down, she doesnt like him to touch her much, high fiving she can handle, belly button poking at a push but tickling........Oooh baby raving, now thats a good one, we already do a good line in arse shaking!! (all though I must stop singing 'I see you baby....shaking that ass' just in case they start singing it back at me!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment