SO pi**ed off - December 20th 2009

My hubby is now working Christmas Day, 3pm til 11pm, he is working until 2am the night before so wont get home until 3amish (and that if he doesnt arrest someone as then it will be 5/6am) I am SO pissed off. So the only real time I will get to spend with him over Christmas will be the 28th & 29th when his mum dad, sister BIL and neice are there too! fuming is not the word, all because the woman who was supposed to be working his shift for him is being investigated for being a tw*t and is on restricted duties and so not allowed, nice, you f**k up and get Christmas Day off (and probably the sack but tough shit, dont be a tw*t!) and someone with a young family has to work!I am so mad, I didnt feel very Christmassy before and was on a bit of a downer anyway and now this.Rant over, apologies for the swearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment