Not been around for ages - October 26th 2009

We are all grand, travelled down to my mums last night for the 1st time on my own (I have lived Ooop North for over 10 years - how shameful this is my first attempt!) we left at 1:30am and got here at 5am so not bad really, R&R whinged and cried for the first 50 miles making me stop twice and question my sanity as well as wave goodbye to my non-grey hair in the rear view mirror!! I only had to listen to their CD 3 times on a loop before I was convinced they were asleep, alas they then missed my dulcit tones crooning along to the Beautiful South!We all had a big 4 hour nap this afternoon yet Ieuan still fell asleep on me whilst having a cuddle watching Big & Small (my their new fav CBeebies programme!)Had a bit of a crappy time latley, lots of teething, sleep issues, tantruming (is that a word?!?!) but Im still alive, slightly more wrinkled and possibly a bit grey under the dye but we are all still alive and tbh thats a big achievement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment