Yuk Yuk Yuk! - May 13th 2009

Why do babies only ever throw up on their mums? Ieuan was once again incredibly sick all over me last night!! we had just got him ready for bed, he was all clean in nice fresh pjs, I was actually dressed (havent got dressed for 2 days as have been poorly too) and he crawled over to me to give me a cwtch and instead opened his mouth and everything came out all over me!!!! what can you do though, they are so scared and upset when it happens that you just have to hold nd cuddle them until it stops, hubby just stood there with Seren both of them with a look of horror on their faces!!!!So far so good today, he has kept milk and toast down and they have both just gone down for a nap, he has a bottle of dioralyte with him (yucky blackcurrant flavour, and I am sorry to sound mean but £4 for 6 sachets!!!!!!)So he has been sick all over me twice this week alone, it must be Daddys turn!Oh and you know how you can tell I have been ill? I went to Asda in my trackies last night!!! I never normally leave my house in my trackies ha ha, I feel tons better today though but am still not dressed as we have spent the morning sat on the floor playing games, hubby must dread coming home to me lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment