Cabin fever - June 5th 2009

We have avoided all groups this week and will be doing so next week too just incase they catch the dreaded pox!!!! I think ( ) we may have escaped it from my neice as I am scared they will get it and we will have to cancel our holiday, so we missed musical minis, 2 twin clubs, sing and sign, stay and play and my word am I bored!!!! we have been for a few big walks but they dont really like being in the buggy much at the moment so it doesnt really seem fair on them, going to the park is just too much of a nightmare on my own so we have stayed at home playing lots. They hve however both discovered the joys of climbing this week, we have had a couple of tumbles (quite a spectacular one from Ieuan tonight which invloved him face planting the floor then the rest of his body coming over - thankfully he was fine but vloody hell my nerves are shot!!!)Thnkfully hubby is off this weekend nd is on nights next week so I will have some help during the day. All those people who once told me that it gets easier as they get older are liars!! my hair has only just started growing back, think it will start falling out again soon at this rate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment