Ratbags! - April 13th 2009

Seren has just woken screaming the house down, went up to her and she wouldnt be placated, in fact she had a full on paddy! Brought her downstairs so she wouldnt wake Ieuan and after a big trump (such a little lady) she was feeling better so I grabbed some milk from the fridge and took it up with me. I had to put her on the floor whilst I sorted her cot out (the paddy involved throwing things!) and turned round to see her patting her brother on the bum through the bars of his cot and babbling away to him, Im not sure what she said but he woke up and grinned at her, so after a tussle through the bars over Serens comforter I have given them both some milk and left them to it - so far so quiet!Really amused at the whole patting on the bum and obviously telling him to 'wake up, mummys got milk'I hope everyone elses babies are asleep and give you all a good rest tonight xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment