Eeeek!! please dont let them get chicken pox!! - June 1st 2009

Hubby came in from work last night with the wonderful news that my niece has chicken pox, we saw her last Tuesday which means that mine could get it any time up until the day after we fly to Corfu!!!!!!Apparently she has a very mild case and when we saw them the babies didnt interact too much as they were in their buggies a lot and they just seemed to play seperatley.I am now SOOOOO worried that they are going to get it and we wont be able to fly, the latest they can come out in spots is the 9th for the incubation period to fly to be over but what if one gets it soon and then the other doesnt get it until a few days before!?!?!?!?I have decided we are not going to go to any baby groups until our hols, it is going to drive me insane but I really dont want them to catch it and us not be able to go away (gosh I am VERY selfish arent I!)

No comments:

Post a Comment