OMG Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek a lot of gaffer tape needed, I have two houdinis!!!!! - July 26th 2009

Both Seren and Ieuan have learnt how to escape!!!!!!Today they learnt how to escape their cots!! Hubby woke me to ask me if I had got Ieuan out of his cot this morning and left him to play in their bedroom, no I hadnt, Ieuan had escaped, Seren followed suit not long after!!!!! Luckily I have been insistent on keeping the gate on their door locked for a long time but am now slightly concerned that they will master how to climb that (i.e climb on a toy to get over) as their room is right at the top of a very steep flight of stairs.My house downstairs is open plan with a baby dan play pen opened out as one long room divider to keep the babies in their end and away from harm, we now have to rearrange their end of the house as they have discovered if they climb on the sofa they can climb the 'prison wall' and get into our end, hubby looked round from doing the dishes to find Seren sat on our sofa with the TV remote in hand giggling!!!Thats it now isnt it really?!?!? my life really will never be the same again, so please send any spare gaffer tape to:Harrassed mum of Ronnie and ReggieLiverpoolIm sure the postman will know its me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment