People ignoring my handsome man - July 7th 2009

This is something that really grates me and has done since the babies were born, practically EVERYONE ignores Ieuan and makes a fuss of Seren, including some of our family. We were in Asda today and one of the people who work there was making a massive fuss of Seren and asking me how old she was, did she walk etc and I replied with the answers, THEY are 16 months, THEY are BOTH walking etc but she glanced and Ieuan and really didnt acknowldge him. Loads of people make such a fuss of Seren (which is understandable she is gorgeous ) but ignore my gorgeous boy. Hubby has noticed it too and we do wonder sometimes if we make more of a fuss of Ieuan to compensate. It sounds silly but it really hurts my feelings.I have met a few lovely ladies off MTW here and none of them do it (In fact Ieuan and Karan had a VERY big hug when we last met her!!!) but even family members favour Seren and I find myself saying things like "Get yourself in there for a Hug Ieuan" or with the younger members I always say dont forget about Ieuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment