Arrrgghhhh jigsaws - May 31st 2009

every night this week (and every night of every week for the past 3 months) I have had to spend at least 20 mins searching for pieces and putting jigsaws back together!!!!! they have 4 of those wooden Asda ones downstairs and 2 in their bedroom (which rather naughtily I just chuck in the toy bin unmade hee hee) but after I have put all thier toys away downstairs I always end up on my hands and knees looking for a missing monkey or zebra (the giraffe was savaged by Alfie, it was an unfortunate incident we are trying to put behind us now!)

I wouldnt mind if they played withthe jigsaws or even made an effort to try them but Ieuan drags them off the shelf, empties them on the floor then crawls away smiling, Seren then spends 20 mins passing me bits and saying 'ta' and then they just get scattered everywhere, I am SO tempted to just hide them somewhere - is that mean?!!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment