Check out our skills Mammy Feb 17th 2009

Well we went to hubbys auntys yesterday to visit and my SIL was there with my neice who is 5 weeks older than the twins, anyway Isabel (my neice) was showing off her new found skills - she can take 4-5 steps on her own, was so proud of her.....then Seren grabbed hold of the walker and walked up and down the room (with us turning her round when she got to the end) a good 4 or 5 times, Ieuan then followed suit!!!!!! Half an hour later both of my angels decided it was also time to show off how they can stand on their own without holding on to anything!!!!!I know at this age a lot of babies have already mastered these skills but I am SO proud, wish we had a carpeted house so we could keep practising as they just slip and slide round our laminate floored house. Am going to my mums for the week next week in the build up to their birthday/christening and although she has laminate too she has big rugs so we are going to practice loads and see if we can show off our skills at their party!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment