Phew that was close - March 29th 2009

Went into the babies room the other morning and Seren was stood up in her cot waving something at me, I thought it was her blankie as she gives it me to cuddle all the time (it was dark as the blackout blind was still down) so I went over to take it and discovered it was a nappy and I froze!! their room stunk and I was praying it wasnt a pooy nappy and even turned the light on with my eyes closed so I could prepare myself but was so glad that she had only done a wee over night and it was Ieuan who reeked!!!I remember Vicki saying that Niamh had taken a pooy nappy off and I just had visions of there being poo everywhere, eek!She was very very pleased with herself though, there were big grins and lots of dancing and excited shreiking!!! found it hard to do anything but laugh, though f it had of been poopy I doubt I would have laughed!

No comments:

Post a Comment