Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh what questions annoy you? - July 9th 2009

Oh god dont get me started..........
Are they natural? No I made them out of plastecine, life like though arent they!!
Did you have them naturally? Does it matter!!
Did you have them early? Yes
Were they tiny? not really!
Did you breastfeed? Is it any of your business?!?!
Was it a suprise? what the hell do you think?
Are they twins? ??????????????????????
Whats the difference in age? 3 mins!
Are they both boys? No she is wearing a dress!!
Are they both girls? No he is head to foot in blue!
Are they identical? No he has a penis she has a vagina
One of each aren't you clever? erm I dint really get to specify a choice tbh!
Do they sleep through? Yes but more out of luck than guidance
Oh an instant family, no need for anymore!!! I want more and if I say so they tell me I am silly and should be happy with what I have!
Which one is the naughty one? it depends on the day of the week
Who is your favourite? ????????????????????????

Oh I could go on and on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment