Today the twins..... - May 19th 2009

........screamed and cried and yelled and shouted and pooed for Wales!!!They both have hideous diorrhea (sp?) but no other signs of illness other than the need to scream constantly!!! I feel like my ears are bleeding!! cuddles do the job in quieting them for a few mins until one of them decides the other isnt allowed cuddles at the same time as them and so the screaming would start again, followed with abit of hitting and kicking, they have been in bed 90 mins and so far so good, all I can say is thankgoodness hubby is off tomorrow.Oh and how come when he is supposed to finish work at 3 he rocks up home at 5pm!!!! nd then as soon as he walks in the door the start smiling and laughing and chatting, whilst I am sat still in my pj's rocking in the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment