Yuk - Poo related sorry!!! - June 9th 2009

My ever so delightful daughter managed to losen her nappy over night no probs she had only had a wee in it nothing in her cot so I changed her put her pjs back on gave her a bottle and left them to it for half hour while I chatted to hubby, went up to bring them down for breakfast and hubby is changing a stinking Ieuan so I went over to Seren who had taken her pj bottoms off again and her nappy, at first I thought she had just had a wee, so picked her up and gave her to hubby to clean up while I stripped her cot, as I handed her over I noticed poo on her foot and some on he sheet. As I took her toys out a giant poo appeared!!!!!!!!!!! The dirty ming had hid her poo amongst her toys!!!!!!!!!!I am dreading potty training for this very reason, I can deal with nappies fine but rndom poos hidden are whole different matter. My daughter is grim, hubby and I have very cruelly named her 'the sh***y one' this morning

she is just disgusting!!!! they are napping now but she was sat in her highchair this morning trumping and giggling about it!!! I think she thinks she is a boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment