A 7 hour delay, a lost comforter, a tea towel and a tan.....the story of my holiday ;-) - June 29th 2009

Cooooooooooooooooooooowwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee Im home!!! We had a great if not slightly stressful holiday which started with a 7 hour delay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! during this delay at Manchester airport Seren lost her comforter, I have to admit, I cried! anyway I am going to have to phone the airport this week in the vain hope someone handed it in to lost property. We actually bought her a tea towel in Corfu to fool her with the fleecy feel and thankgod it worked. George had a very close eye kept on him (George is Ieuans monkey/comforter)Anyway very briefly, Ieuan is now a flully fledged toddler, his walking now is amazing!! he loved the pool and would get it and out himself, Seren ever the drama queen screamed everytime she went it if I was around!! if I wasnt there by all accounts she loved it!!I have a tan!!!! I have NEVER had a tan before!! the babies are lovely and brown despite being smeared head to toe in factor 50 over 10 times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment