Hidden holiday costs (kind of) and I blame hubby! - June 30th 2009

So we lost Serens comforter and as it turns out Ieuans 'thts not my puppy' book both times hubby was pushing said baby, and he pays no bloody attention to what they re doing, tbh he could lose a baby and probably wouldnt bloody notice grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrralso we have a £50 vets bill to pay as the kennels hd to take him as he had licked himself raw while we were away due to stress (on his balls of all bloody places, we have never left him in kennels for more than 4 days before bless him!) so he was on antibiotics and we (I say we I totally mean hubby) have to rub cream on his knackers twice a day until the scab goes YUCK YUCK YUCK! I hve always said we should get them chopped off!I am not as mean as I sound honest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment