All my PMM's in one go - March 20th 2009

Well my little monsters are really beginning to show off their talents latley, seems like there is something new everyday, so here is what has made me proud lately:Both babies wave hiya and goodbye to people, they also have a tendancy to wave to people as we walk down the street, so I get stopped lots as people say hello back and have a chat with them.They both share their food (so not like their Daddy lol) if you say 'mmmm' when they are eating they will immediatley grab their food and hold it out to you and smile, you then have to pretend to eat a bit before they will eat again.They both cwtch things, if you pass them a toy and say 'ahh give it a cwtch' they tuck it up next to them and give it a big cwtch and say 'ahh'.We are still not walking but we are getting brave and can now stand without holding onto anything, Mummy tried to convince Seren today and she nearly went for it but then Ieuan came crawling at her and knocked her over like a human skittle.They hold hands when they are in their highchairs, they sometimes pull each other closer to do it!They dance to every single bit of music that comes on, Ieuan bobs up and down and so does Seren but she also does a fabulous head nodding thing, Daddy says she is moshing or head banging lol!Seren shakes her head 'yes' and 'no', if I sing 'YES my name is Iggle piggle/Upsy Daisy' she shakes her head furiously no at me as if to say no your not MummyI have discovered that singing the goodnight song from the bedtime hour calms them down brilliantly (even if its not bed time!!!)Think thats it ha ha, am sure I will add to this later when I remember more

No comments:

Post a Comment