And they called it buggy love..........July 9th 2009

...........but I guess they'll never knowThis evening I have (finally after 10 months of continuous use) washed my buggy covers, so they are now lovely and clean and sweet smelling ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im guessing by this time tomorrow one of my little angels will have rubbed some banana in one side and the other will have crushed a few biscuits in their side!!!I am debating whether to put my lambswool covers back on the bottom or not now?!?! I havent washed them as they are handwash only and would probably take about 4 years to dry, so they have had a good bashing to clean them hee hee*sigh* I lurve my buggy.......(Can you tell that my two weeks of cheap single buggies with plastic wheels did my head in!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment