MMR's a weight gain and a weight loss - March 31st 2009

Took my little monsters for their MMR jabs today and it all seemed to go well, they both screamed when they had their jabs but mummy was prepared and had an Organix fruit bar with me which once they had shared were happy and giggling again. I was told symptoms can take 7-10 days to appear so am keeping my fingers crossed that they will be fine!!Had them weighed while we were there and Ieuan is now a whopping 23lb 2oz putting on an amazing 1lb 9oz in just under a month!!!!!!! Stinky Seren though now weighs 20lb 2oz so she has lost 2oz. Im not worried about this as I know she eats well and is getting more active but this is the biggest difference there has ever been between them, you can certainly feel it when you pick them up to!!! So I have one chunky monkey and one little doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment