Who do I hand my resignation in to? - January 6th 2010

I just went to check on the twins as there was an almighty crash up there, had to force the doo open as one of the mattresses was right up against the doo, the fist thing I noticed was the smell of poo, the second thing I noticed was poo.....everywhere!!!! Ieuan was rank! it was all over the bare mattress, all over the sheets all over him, so I cleaned it all up, cleaned up Ieuan and started to try and put their room back together. The eason fo thew noise was that they had pulled the teething bars (you know the cover things you put on the top of the cot sides) well they had pulled those off and were waving them round, Ieuan actually had a jemima puddleduck china money box in his hand when I walked in (christening presents) and I also found a headless birthday boy willow tree figurine, managed to find the head after 20 mins searching!!!! They have a shelf each up eally high with all their special things on, the things that are china etc they were given when they were born/christened/turned one and they were using these teething things to batter stuff down.So after ranting at them about how naughty they were and how naughty babies dont deseve nice things etc (because obviously they understand!!!) I have shut the door on them and have come down to disinfect myself and calm down!!!Seriously how do you get poo out of a mattress, I have scrubbed it as best I can without soaking it because it is way past bedtime aleady and the longe I am in there the more awake they stay and Derek is on nights, so I have put loads of sheets on it and turned it upside down.Honest to God! why are my children so bloody mischevious!!!! (read naughty!) anyone wanna swap? or anyone know super nannys private number!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. george said he hope ivy is this mischeivious!! is he mad lol!!

    ReplyDelete